Home on fabulous acreage for sale at 13-15 Lahey Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD
Contemporary house – “Namaste”
From the moment you arrive at the welcoming entrance of this level one acre property, you’ll be overwhelmed by the peaceful atmosphere that the owners have created around this very special and unique house with indoor and outdoor areas blending into the well-loved landscaped gardens including salt water swimming pool.
This outstanding home takes inspiration from architect Frank Lloyd Wright with high ceilings and large windows. A separate cottage to accommodate your guests complements this ideal lifestyle.
– Huge open plan living and dining area with bi-fold doors opening to the large entertainment deck with beautiful rainforest views
– Fabulous kitchen including imported appliances, double oven and timber bench tops
– Large office with lots of space
– Master bedroom en-suite with walk-in wardrobe
– 2 large bedrooms
– Family bathroom
Separate cottage including bedroom en-suite and option to create a kitchenette. Perfect to accommodate your guests, run a home-based business or use as a granny flat.
– Outstanding landscaped show gardens with multiple fruit trees, productive veggie garden and private courtyard
– Tropical in-ground salt-water pool with separate spa
– Excellent bore delivering 20 litres per minute
– 4 water tanks with top-range filtration and sterilization unit
– Double lock-up garage/shed
– Circular drive with two road entrances
– Air-con units
– Electric wall heaters
– Masport wood burner
– Skylights throughout the house
– New carpet throughout the house
If you are looking for a private and peaceful contemporary house “Namaste” is your place to call home!
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Edwards or Ton Wolf.