195.9 Acres In Wilson County Kansas – Lake, Timber, & Hunting Land For Sale By Auction
Auction Date: SATURDAY APRIL 30, 2016 1:00 PM
Auction Location: ON-SITE
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY APRIL 17, NOON TO 3:00 PM
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 195.9+- acres of Wilson County, Kansas land for sale with heavy Oak timber, very large elevation changes, unique rock formations, and a beautiful 12 acre lake, and blacktop frontage. The 12 acre lake is spring fed and known for trophy Largemouth Bass fishing. The lake has frequently been supplied by the owner with minnows and crawdads. The quality fishing also includes Black Crappie, Bluegill, and Channel Catfish. The lake has a concrete boat ramp, manmade fish habitat, and natural habitat including flooded timber, rock, and cattails. Additional world class recreation includes both Kansas Whitetail Deer & Wild Turkey hunting. A majority of the property is heavy oak timber with scattered native meadows. Delaware Springs is just east of the property, and it is believed that not only does this help provide water to the lake, but that the Delaware Indians once had a large camp in the area. Indian artifacts have been found on the property. A rural water line and electricity are present along the entire south boundary. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a property with all the fishing, hunting, and recreation activities turnkey, plus the utilities available to build your dream home or cabin. Quick and easy access just 80+- miles from Wichita Ks, 110+- miles from Tulsa Ok, and 145+- miles from Kansas City Ks.
LAND LOCATION: From Fredonia Ks, 6 miles northwest on HWY 400 to Clay Rd., North 1/4 mile to the property.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Section Seven (7), Township Twenty-eight (28) South, Range Fourteen (14) East of the 6th P.M., Wilson County, Kansas. Long exact legal available upon request.
2015 REAL ESTATE TAXES: $1412.06.
TERMS: Earnest money is $35,000 down at the conclusion of the Auction with the balance due upon Sellers submission of merchantable title and closing. Closing date shall be on or before May 31, 2016. Closing fee and title Insurance fee will be split 50/50 between Seller and Buyer. Selling subject to easements, restrictions, roadways and rights of way. This property is not selling subject to financing or inspections. Interested buyers need to view the property prior to the date of the auction and have financing available and any inspections performed prior to bidding. All pertinent information is available upon request. All announcements made the day of the auction take precedence over any other announcements or printed material.
- Wooded Acreage for Sale in Southern Missouri
- Southeast Kansas Land Auction – O’Malley Auction
- Small Kansas town giving away land to attract new residents
- Land for Sale South Carolina, Black River
- Land For Sale Hays KS
- KC Home with Acreage For Sale – 9636 Georgia Ave, Kansas City, KS
- KANSAS WATERFRONT FARM FOR SALE – SERENITY SPRINGS
- KANSAS LAND FOR SALE – THE HISTORIC LEAVENWOTH GRASSLAND
- KANSAS LAND FOR SALE – CLINTON LAKE BLUFF RETREAT
- KANSAS FARM FOR SALE – CHOSEN PARADISE
- Highlights from Ray Brunker Farm Estate Auction Today in Olathe, Kansas
- Harper County Kansas Hunting Land for Sale Runnymede
- Farm House, Barn, Shop and Land for Sale in Danville Harper County Kansas
- Elk County Hay Meadow Land for Sale in Longton, Kansas
- 784± Acres of Saline County Kansas Pasture Farmland Recreational Land For Sale at Auction
- 640+- Acres in Butler County, Kansas. Flint Hills Land For Sale by Auction