640+- Acres in Butler County, Kansas. Flint Hills Land For Sale by Auction
Auction Date: THURSDAY MARCH 24, 2016 6:00 PM
Auction Location: EL DORADO CIVIC CENTER, 201 E CENTRAL, EL DORADO, KS 67042
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: 640+- acres of native Flint Hills cattle grazing pasture with a spring fed live creek, large portion of a Watershed Lake, several stock ponds, timber lined draws, and abundant wildlife. There is over 2 miles of brand new 5 barbed wire steel post fence with pipe corners, and the remaining fence is all good barbed wired and steel post fence. A new large pipe sorting pen has been built on the north end of the property. It is very rare to find a full square section of Flint Hills pasture in this part of Butler County Kansas, especially with so many features and character.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: All of Section 36, Township 26 South, Range 6 East of the 6th P.M., Butler County, Kansas; subject to public road.
LAND LOCATION: From Leon, 4 Miles North on Bluestem Rd, 3 Miles East on SE 50th St.
2015 REAL ESTATE TAXES: $828.26.
EARNEST MONEY: $50,000.
- Wooded Acreage for Sale in Southern Missouri
- Southeast Kansas Land Auction – O’Malley Auction
- Small Kansas town giving away land to attract new residents
- Land for Sale South Carolina, Black River
- Land For Sale Hays KS
- KC Home with Acreage For Sale – 9636 Georgia Ave, Kansas City, KS
- KANSAS WATERFRONT FARM FOR SALE – SERENITY SPRINGS
- KANSAS LAND FOR SALE – THE HISTORIC LEAVENWOTH GRASSLAND
- KANSAS LAND FOR SALE – CLINTON LAKE BLUFF RETREAT
- KANSAS FARM FOR SALE – CHOSEN PARADISE
- Highlights from Ray Brunker Farm Estate Auction Today in Olathe, Kansas
- Harper County Kansas Hunting Land for Sale Runnymede
- Farm House, Barn, Shop and Land for Sale in Danville Harper County Kansas
- Elk County Hay Meadow Land for Sale in Longton, Kansas
- 784± Acres of Saline County Kansas Pasture Farmland Recreational Land For Sale at Auction
- 40+- Acres Butler County Kansas Land For Sale Near Rosalia Auction