Home on acreage for sale at 21 Bateke Road, Tamborine Mountain QLD
Great opportunity to invest in the future!
Two street frontages in prestige position. Ease of access for caravan/boat/additional vehicles or second dwelling.
This long-established garden is set on over an acre of land, with mature trees and magic paths. A feature of which is the many varieties of Camellia and their award-winning blooms.
Nestled into this private place is an older style character “Mountain Home” with high ceilings, timber, and charming hand painted Camellia motif tiles.
The house itself has North and South wings centered round an attractive tiled courtyard, which would be ideal for growing sun-loving herbs in decorative pots.
– Enter through the North facing conservatory/living room with slow combustion fire and high ceilings
– Generous kitchen has ample bench space, Jarrah timber work, walk-in pantry, two dishwashers
– In this wing, there are two bedrooms and a study
– Main bedroom has walk-in robe, reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Bathroom with double shower and vanity
– Informal living/dining room opens out to the courtyard for al-fresco dining on warm summer evenings
– A spacious bedroom with en-suite
– Good sized laundry
Other improvements include:
– House has been completely rewired
– 5kw solar system has ensured the owner has not had an electricity bill in seven years
– Large 12 x 6 metre shed has car accommodation for four vehicles
– Dual street access – Bateke Rd and Young St
– Garden has lemon, lime, plums, pears, pecan, and Kaffir lime
If you are a garden-lover, come be enchanted by what this very special “green place” has to offer.
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling to arrange an inspection.